Assisted Living at Waverly.
44 Ball Street, Waverly, NY 14892
- Assisted living apartments
- NYS Certified ALP
Life at Elderwood
- Comfortable studio and one-bedroom apartments.
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and scheduled transportation services.
- Assistance with bathing and other personal needs.
- Nursing supervision and medication management.
- Wellness programs, daily activities and regular outings.
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal.
- Lovely Victorian-style residence with spacious porches and walking paths.
- Beautifully decorated common spaces.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Part of Elderwood’s community of care – if needed, skilled nursing and short-term rehab services are right next door.
Offering the NYS Certified Assisted Living Program
For those who need more individualized care, Elderwood Assisted Living at Waverly is licensed under New York State’s Assisted Living Program (ALP) to provide specialized care for residents who medically qualify.