Skilled Nursing at Amherst.
4459 Bailey Avenue, Amherst, NY 14226
- Skilled nursing
- Subacute rehab therapy
- Secure Memory Care environment
- Respite care
Benefits of Elderwood
- Comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Bright, spacious rehab gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Unit dedicated to rehab therapy
- Friendly, home-like atmosphere with beautifully decorated common spaces
- Daily housekeeping services ensure an attractive and inviting personal environment
- Pleasant dining experience
- Lively social activities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Spacious patios, surrounded by gardens and park-like backyard setting
- Secure memory care unit
Helping You Prepare for Rehab
We make it easy to pre-schedule your short-term rehab stay, with rooms dedicated just for patients undergoing therapy. We’ll take care of everything, including verifying your insurance information.*
*Must meet admissions requirements.
Secure Memory Care Environment
This environment provides a more comforting and rewarding quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our specially trained staff members utilize proven techniques for understanding, communicating and interacting with memory-impaired individuals. It all happens within a uniquely designed, secure unit that promotes freedom in a safe environment.
Schedule a short-term stay for your loved one. We offer a safe, medically-supervised environment, with amenities that include three daily meals, social events and medication management.