Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid.
185 Old Military Road Lake Placid, NY 12946
- Skilled nursing
- Subacute rehab therapy
- Secure Memory Care environment
- Respite care
Benefits of Elderwood
- Comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Unit dedicated to rehab therapy
- Bright, spacious rehab gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Emergency room, medical office building, medical fitness and laboratory services on campus
- Comfortable private rooms for all residents
- Friendly, home-like atmosphere with attractive common spaces, spacious courtyard garden and landscaped grounds with mountain views
- Wheelchair accessible greenhouse
- Paved walking paths around campus
- Sisters of Mercy convent on site
- Chapel with daily worship services
- Minutes from Lake Placid Olympic Village
Helping You Prepare for Rehab
We make it easy to pre-schedule your short-term rehab stay, with rooms dedicated just for patients undergoing therapy. We’ll take care of everything, including verifying your insurance information.*
*Must meet admissions requirements.
Secure Memory Care Environment
This environment provides a more comforting and rewarding quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our specially trained staff members utilize proven techniques for understanding, communicating and interacting with memory-impaired individuals. It all happens within a uniquely designed, secure unit that promotes freedom in a safe environment.
Schedule a short-term stay for your loved one. We offer a safe, medically-supervised environment, with amenities that include three daily meals, social events and medication management.