Skilled Nursing at Hamburg.
5775 Maelou Drive, Hamburg, NY 14075
- Skilled nursing
- Subacute rehab therapy
- Seasons® Memory Care Program
- Respite care
- Comprehensive oncology services
Benefits of Elderwood
- Comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac, oncology and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Bright, spacious rehab gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Friendly, home-like atmosphere with beautifully decorated common spaces
- Spacious patios, surrounded by gardens, landscaped grounds and walking paths
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal
- Daily housekeeping services ensure an attractive and inviting personal environment
- Lively social activities
- Complimentary WiFi
Helping You Prepare for Rehab
We make it easy to pre-schedule your short-term rehab stay, with rooms dedicated just for patients undergoing therapy. We’ll take care of everything, including verifying your insurance information.*
*Must meet admissions requirements.
Seasons Memory Care Program
Seasons provides a more comforting and rewarding quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our specially trained staff members utilize proven techniques for understanding, communicating and interacting with memory-impaired individuals.
Schedule a short-term stay for your loved one. We offer a safe, medically supervised environment, with amenities that include three daily meals, social events and medication management.