The right care. In the right place.
Elderwood’s multidisciplinary team cares for all your family member’s needs to ensure comfort, safety and peace of mind.
- Professional teams provide the highest quality of care to maintain residents’ health and wellness.
- Comprehensive services include physical, occupational, speech, pulmonary and respiratory therapy.
- Advanced technology improves clinical outcomes and allows more one-on-one time with residents.
- Electronic medical records provide real-time patient data access for seamlessly coordinated care both on- and off-site.
- Multidisciplinary team consults with family members for shared decision-making.
- Open physician model enables a resident’s own doctor to continue their care plan.
- High quality clinical care and quality of life, as evidenced by exemplary Department of Health inspections.
- Best practice policies result in significantly lower hospitalization rates than state and national averages.
Elderwood skilled nursing facilities provide the care they need with the attentive support you want.
Contact us today to learn how the compassionate care teams at Elderwood’s skilled nursing communities can help your family.