Elderwood Assisted Living at West Seneca
580 Orchard Park Road, West Seneca, NY 14224
We are temporarily unable to welcome visitors. We will notify families directly as soon as limited visitation can resume. We appreciate your understanding.
We invite you to take a virtual tour of our community!
Services and Programs
- Specialty Programs
- Respite Care
- Assisted Living
- We offer Enhanced Care
Life at Elderwood
- Comfortable studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments with kitchenettes and private baths
- Round-the-clock nursing supervision and medication management
- Assistance with bathing and other personal needs
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and scheduled transportation services
- Wellness programs, daily social activities and regular outings
- Complimentary WiFi
- Lovely, hotel-style residence with sun porch, spacious outdoor patios, a koi pond and landscaped grounds
- Beautifully decorated common spaces
- Private dining room for family celebrations
- Part of Elderwood’s community of care
An Extra Level of Care. To Meet Your Changing Needs.
Enhanced assisted living provides the extra help individuals need to maintain a more independent lifestyle for as long as possible, even as their health needs change. Elderwood’s enhanced support offers seniors with health concerns a better opportunity to live where they choose, where they are comfortable and where all their care needs can continue to be met.
The Enhanced Difference
- Our Enhanced Assisted Living license enables our staff to provide additional health care services.
- Extended care for a resident’s changing needs, so they can age in place.
- Nursing services including injections, catheter care and colostomy care.
- Personalized laundry service.
- Medication management.
- Physical assistance to transfer, walk, climb or descend stairs.
- Help managing incontinence.
- Assistance with necessary medical equipment.