Elderwood Senior Living at Lancaster
120 Rider Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17603
We are excited to share that effective Thursday, 8/27 we will be able to welcome visitors back to our facility on a limited basis!
Visits are by appointment only, please call (717) 397-3000 to schedule a visit. Only a limited number of appointments are available each day.
- Visits are currently limited in duration and to 2 visitors – no one under 18 may visit
- All visitors and residents must wear face coverings throughout the visit
- Visitors are required to complete a brief health screening at the facility
- Visitors may not bring items to the residents during their visitation
- Other restrictions apply and will be posted at the facility.
View our Visitation Fact Sheet.
We invite you to take a virtual tour of our community!
Elderwood is a personal care community that takes a personal interest in those entrusted to our care. We offer a home-like environment with attentive staff who provide assistance, as needed, with dressing, bathing, medication management and other activities of daily living. We take care of the housekeeping, laundry and meals and offer social activities and entertainment, so all you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy your day!
Services and Programs
- Specialty Programs
- Short-term Respite Care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Specialized dietary plans available
- Personal Care
Life at Elderwood
- A personal care community
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Round-the-clock supervision and medication management
- Assistance with bathing and other personal needs
- Three nutritious meals served every day
- Daily housekeeping and weekly laundry services
- Regular visits from physician and podiatrist
- Library, movie theater, fitness room, salon and fireside lounge – all within the community
- Daily social activities, entertainment, regular outings and religious services
- On-site salon and barber shop
- Complimentary WiFi
- Landscaped grounds offering a gazebo and attractive patio
- X-ray and ultrasound services available.
- Phlebotomy care, diabetic testing, insulin administration and routine vital sign monitoring.
- Durable medical equipment ordering.
- Veteran’s Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit accepted.
Schedule a short-term stay of two or more days for your loved one. We offer a safe, medically supervised environment with amenities that include three daily meals, social events and medication management.