Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg
76 Buffalo Street, Hamburg, NY 14075
We invite you to take a virtual tour of our community!
Services and Programs
- Specialty Programs
- Respite Care
- Assisted Living
- Enhanced Care
Life at Elderwood
- Comfortable studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments with kitchenettes and full private baths
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and scheduled transportation services
- Assistance with personal needs
- Nursing supervision and medication management
- Wellness programs, daily activities and regular outings
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal
- Lovely, unique residence nestled in the heart of the village
- Within walking distance of boutique shops, restaurants, historic movie theater, churches and a weekly farmers market
- Beautifully decorated common spaces
- Spacious outdoor patio and gazebo
- Country kitchen and private dining room for family celebrations
- Complimentary utilities and WiFi
- Part of Elderwood’s community of care
An Extra Level of Care. To Meet Your Changing Needs.
Enhanced assisted living provides the extra help individuals need to maintain a more independent lifestyle for as long as possible, even as their health needs change. Elderwood’s enhanced support offers seniors with health concerns a better opportunity to live where they choose, where they are comfortable and where all their care needs can continue to be met.
The Enhanced Difference
- Our Enhanced Assisted Living license enables our staff to provide additional health care services.
- Extended care for a resident’s changing needs, so they can age in place.
- Nursing services including injections, catheter care and colostomy care.
- Personalized laundry service.
- Medication management.
- Physical assistance to transfer, walk, climb or descend stairs.
- Help managing incontinence.
- Assistance with necessary medical equipment.