Elderwood at Amherst
4459 Bailey Avenue, Amherst, NY 14226
Questions or Concerns About the COVID-19 Post Acute Care Unit?
We understand you may have concerns about our recent announcement regarding our post acute care unit for COVID-19 patients.
To help ensure we respond to families or responsible parties of our residents in a timely matter, we ask that you direct calls to our Patient Safety & Compliance Hotline at (855) 663-0144, or you can click here to send us a message. Resident care and safety are always our first priority however, we are committed to responding to your concerns.
Fore more information, please download this fact sheet about the initiative to help our healthcare system address this crisis.
Services and Programs
- Subacute Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Cardiac Rehab
- Orthopedic Rehab
- SMARTS® Express Care
- Wound Care
- Specialty Programs
- Cardiac Telemetry Services
- Palliative Care
- Respite Care
- Seasons® Memory Care Program
- Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing
Benefits of Elderwood
- Comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Bright, spacious rehab gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Unit dedicated to rehab therapy
- Friendly, home-like atmosphere with beautifully decorated common spaces
- Daily housekeeping services ensure an attractive and inviting personal environment
- Pleasant dining experience
- Lively social activities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Spacious patios, surrounded by gardens and park-like backyard setting
- Secure Memory Care unit
Helping You Prepare for Rehab
We make it easy to pre-schedule your short-term rehab stay, with rooms dedicated just for patients undergoing therapy. We’ll take care of everything, including verifying your insurance information*.
*Must meet admissions requirements.
Secure Memory Care Environment
This environment provides a more comforting and rewarding quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our specially trained staff members utilize proven techniques for understanding, communicating and interacting with memory-impaired individuals. It all happens within a uniquely designed, secure unit that promotes freedom in a safe environment.
Schedule a short-term stay for your loved one. We offer a safe, medically supervised environment, with amenities that include three daily meals, social events and medication management.