Elderwood Senior Living at Lancaster.
120 Rider Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17603
Services and Programs
- Specialty Programs
- Short-term Respite Care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Specialized dietary plans available
- Personal Care
Life at Elderwood
- A personal care community
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Round-the-clock supervision and medication management
- Assistance with bathing and other personal needs
- Three nutritious meals served every day
- Daily housekeeping and weekly laundry services
- Regular visits from physician and podiatrist
- Library, movie theater, fitness room, salon and fireside lounge – all within the community
- Daily social activities, entertainment, regular outings and religious services
- On-site salon and barber shop
- Complimentary WiFi
- Landscaped grounds offering a gazebo and attractive patio
- X-ray and ultrasound services available.
- Phlebotomy care, diabetic testing, insulin administration and routine vital sign monitoring.
- Durable medical equipment ordering.
- Veteran’s Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit accepted.
Schedule a short-term stay of two or more days for your loved one. We offer a safe, medically supervised environment with amenities that include three daily meals, social events and medication management.