Elderwood Village at Williamsville
5271 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221
We invite you to take a virtual tour of our community!
Services and Programs
- Specialty Programs
- Respite Care
- Assisted Living
- We offer Enhanced Care
Life at Elderwood
- Comfortable studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments with kitchenettes and private baths
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and scheduled transportation services
- Elegant, traditional residence with beautifully decorated common spaces
- Lively social activities, wellness programs and regular outings
- Round-the-clock supervision and medication management
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal
- Private dining room for family celebrations
- Heat and electric included
- Complimentary WiFi
- Screened porch, landscaped courtyard and walking paths
- Part of the Elderwood community of care
An Extra Level of Care. To Meet Your Changing Needs.
Enhanced assisted living provides the extra help individuals need to maintain a more independent lifestyle for as long as possible, even as their health needs change. Elderwood’s enhanced support offers seniors with health concerns a better opportunity to live where they choose, where they are comfortable and where all their care needs can continue to be met.
The Enhanced Difference
- Our Enhanced Assisted Living license enables our staff to provide additional health care services.
- Extended care for a resident’s changing needs, so they can age in place.
- Nursing services including injections, catheter care and colostomy care.
- Personalized laundry service.
- Medication management.
- Physical assistance to transfer, walk, climb or descend stairs.
- Help managing incontinence.
- Assistance with necessary medical equipment.