Adult Medical Day Services. The fun of a senior center.
The bonus of medical care.
Spending the day at Elderwood means more than just a hot meal. Your loved one will enjoy new friendships, daily programs and engaging activities to exercise their body and mind. We also provide assistance with bathing and grooming, as well as additional medical services to help them stay healthy.
- Trained staff provides watchful daily care
- Round-trip transportation available, including access for wheelchairs
- Customized care plan created by our team of nurses, dietitians, social workers and case managers
- Sensitive care and special activities for people with memory impairments
- Medication monitoring
- Regular tracking of weight, blood pressure and other vital signs
- Assistance with bathing and grooming
- Beauty salon and barbershop services
- Annual physicals and health history review
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy available
- Routine, on-site lab tests when needed
- Assistance with securing at-home community resources
Open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Medicaid accepted for New York State residents. Private payments accepted.
Learn more about our Adult Medical Day Services program by scheduling a tour today.
More Subacute Care & Rehabilitation Services
CARDIAC REHABILITATION – Elderwood has the technological capability and clinical expertise to care for patients recovering from a variety of cardiac conditions and surgery.
ONCOLOGY SERVICES – Elderwood’s integrated and specially trained staff provides the comfort and care necessary to manage the treatment of a variety of oncological conditions.
ORTHOPEDIC REHAB – There’s no better place to recover from knee, hip, shoulder, back or other orthopedic surgery than at Elderwood.
OUTPATIENT THERAPY – Come to Elderwood for innovative outpatient rehabilitation, where skilled and qualified therapists use advanced technologies to aid your recovery.
RESPIRATORY CARE (WILLIAMSVILLE, NY) – Our dedicated ventilator unit is staffed by respiratory therapists and specially trained nurses 24 hours a day.
SMARTS® EXPRESS CARE – Elderwood developed SMARTS® Express Care in collaboration with local hospitals, HMOs and insurers to provide individuals with an alternative to the emergency room.
WOUND CARE – Elderwood partners with specialists at local hospitals to deliver intensive therapies and treatment for post-surgical and chronic wounds in a comfortable environment.