Cardiac Telemetry Services. Supportive Solutions for Cardiac Complications.
Elderwood’s Step-Down Cardiac Telemetry units were created specifically to support cardiac patients experiencing health complications that can be managed in a non-critical subacute care setting. Elderwood’s Step-Down program features:
- Units staffed with registered nurses trained in Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced equipment to monitor conditions and rebuild strength includes vital sign monitors, treadmills and stationary bikes
- ACLS-certified registered nurse performs shift assessments
- Interdisciplinary rounds conducted weekly with provider services
- Unit is fully equipped with resuscitation carts, including defibrillators
Specialty Cardiac Program
In addition to our Step-Down program, Elderwood has the technological capability and clinical expertise to care for patients recovering from a variety of cardiac conditions and surgical procedures, including:
- Stable angina
- Myocardial Infarction (MI)
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Life vests
Learn more about Elderwood’s advanced cardiology services, treatments and technologies by scheduling a tour today.