Outpatient Therapy. Your Community Resource to Help You Recover.
Come to Elderwood for innovative outpatient rehabilitation, where skilled and qualified therapists use advanced technologies to aid your recovery. We develop a customized treatment plan that incorporates comprehensive therapy programs to rebuild strength, decrease pain and improve motion. Understanding the needs of the medically complex patient, Elderwood delivers an individualized, therapeutically challenging therapy regimen with patience and expertise.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and language pathology
- Personalized rehabilitation plan of care for individuals with various injuries and functional limitations
- Post-operative rehab after hip/knee replacement and other orthopedic procedures
- Latest technology and treatment techniques
- Patient functional outcomes measured and tracked
- Wellness education
- Exercises to restore motion, strength and a greater level of independence
- Joint and soft tissue mobilization
- Pain management
- Therapeutic positioning and seating
- Orthotic/prosthetic training
- Instruction in compensatory strategies and energy conservation
- Customized adaptive equipment
- Improving functional communication skills and speech production
- Improving oral feeding and swallowing skills, including VitalStim® therapy
- Dementia program including functional cognitive assessments
- Hand therapy
- Vestibular rehabilitation and fall prevention
- Work hardening and work conditioning
Learn more about Elderwood’s outpatient therapy services by scheduling a tour today.