Outpatient Therapy. Live at home. Recover at Elderwood.
Elderwood’s innovative outpatient rehabilitation program offers physical, occupational and speech therapy at a time convenient for you. Our skilled therapists create a customized treatment plan, then work with you to rebuild strength and improve range of motion, helping you regain your functional mobility so you can get back to doing what you love.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and language pathology
- Personalized rehabilitation plan of care for individuals with various injuries and functional limitations
- Post-operative rehab after hip/knee replacement and other orthopedic procedures
- Latest technology and treatment techniques
- Patient functional outcomes measured and tracked
- Wellness education
- Exercises to restore motion, strength and a greater level of independence
- Joint and soft tissue mobilization
- Pain management
- Therapeutic positioning and seating
- Orthotic/prosthetic training
- Instruction in compensatory strategies and energy conservation
- Customized adaptive equipment
- Improving functional communication skills and speech production
- Improving oral feeding and swallowing skills, including VitalStim® therapy
- Dementia program including functional cognitive assessments
- Hand therapy
- Vestibular rehabilitation and fall prevention
- Work hardening and work conditioning
Learn more about Elderwood’s outpatient therapy services by scheduling a tour today.