With Elderwood’s respite care, you can schedule a short-term stay for your loved one, whether they’re relatively self-sufficient or require round-the-clock care. Because every caregiver needs a break from time to time.
- Safe, medically supervised environment.
- Three daily meals served restaurant-style in our attractive dining room.
- Wide calendar of social events and entertainment.
- Medication management and assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Stays available in skilled nursing facilities for guests needing constant attention.*
- Secure memory units available for those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
*Based on availability
Learn more about our respite care services and how to schedule a short-term stay for your family member by scheduling a tour today.
Locations Offering Respite Care
- Elderwood at Amherst
- Elderwood of Lakeside at Brockport
- Elderwood Assisted Living at Cheektowaga
- Elderwood at Cheektowaga
- Elderwood at Grand Island
- Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg
- Elderwood at Hamburg
- Elderwood at Hornell
- Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid
- Elderwood at Lancaster
- Elderwood at Liverpool
- Elderwood at Lockport
- Elderwood at North Creek
- Elderwood at Ticonderoga
- Elderwood Assisted Living at Tonawanda
- Elderwood Assisted Living at Waverly
- Elderwood at Waverly
- Elderwood Assisted Living at West Seneca
- Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield
- Elderwood at Wheatfield
- Elderwood at Williamsville
- Elderwood Village at Williamsville