The help you need.
The same support you give.
With Elderwood’s respite care, you can schedule a short-term stay for your loved one, whether they’re relatively self-sufficient or require round-the-clock care. Because every caregiver needs a break from time-to-time.
- Safe, medically supervised environment.
- Three daily meals served restaurant-style in our attractive dining room.
- Wide calendar of social events and entertainment.
- Medication management and assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Stays available in skilled nursing facilities for guests needing constant attention.*
- Secure memory units available for those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Schedule a short-term stay for your family member at an Elderwood facility today.
*Based on availability