Seasons® Memory Care. Focused on the person within.
Elderwood’s Seasons Memory Care program helps to ensure quality of life for individuals with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
- Reduces frustration, anxiety and behavioral issues often associated with dementia.
- Comprehensive care approach based on patient’s personality and history by incorporating family, work, hobbies and interests.
- Gives resident choices to preserve dignity, respect and independence.
- Activities engage all senses and encourage creativity, adjusted to ability level.
- All staff members specially trained in understanding, communicating, and interacting with memory-impaired individuals with patience and compassion.
- Safety and security ensured at all times in a soothing, home-like environment.
Seasons Secure Environment
- Available at Amherst and Waverly locations.
- Added safety measures for individuals who may be at risk for wandering.
- Unique Memory Care Unit design with activities and re-direction by Elderwood staff.
Dementia Capable Care
- Individualized therapy specifically suited for those with memory impairment.
- Focuses only on what a person is capable of through proper motivation and support.
- Employs a creative approach to traditional exercises based on a resident’s interests.
More Specialty Programs
ADULT MEDICAL DAY SERVICES – Scheduled daily programs combine activities, exercise, meals and additional medical services, all on-site.
CARDIAC TELEMETRY SERVICES – Elderwood’s Step-Down Cardiac Telemetry units were created specifically to support cardiac patients experiencing health complications that can be managed in a non-critical subacute care setting.
OUTPATIENT THERAPY – Come to Elderwood for innovative outpatient rehabilitation, where skilled and qualified therapists use advanced technologies to aid your recovery.
RESPITE CARE – Easy scheduling of short term stays.
SEASONS® MEMORY CARE – For those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.