Seasons® Memory Care. Focused on the person within.
Elderwood’s Seasons Memory Care program helps to ensure quality of life for individuals with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
- Reduces frustration, anxiety and behavioral issues often associated with dementia.
- Comprehensive care approach based on patient’s personality and history by incorporating family, work, hobbies and interests.
- Gives resident choices to preserve dignity, respect and independence.
- Activities engage all senses and encourage creativity, adjusted to ability level.
- All staff members specially trained in understanding, communicating and interacting with memory-impaired individuals with patience and compassion.
- Safety and security ensured at all times in a soothing, home-like environment.
Seasons Secure Environment
- Available at Amherst, Waverly, Grand Island, Hornell and Lake Placid locations.
- Added safety measures for individuals who may be at risk for wandering.
- Unique Memory Care Unit design with activities and re-direction by Elderwood staff.
Dementia Capable Care
- Individualized therapy specifically suited for those with memory impairment.
- Focuses only on what a person is capable of through proper motivation and support.
- Employs a creative approach to traditional exercises based on a resident’s interests.
Learn more about our Seasons Memory Care program by scheduling a tour today.