Get well and get back home. Faster.
Offering the best technology and therapists through Elderwood’s subacute and rehabilitation services.
Innovative subacute services and equipment
- Advanced vital sign monitoring and strength-training machines, including stationary bikes and treadmills.
- Point-of-service technology with iPads provides seamless coordination of care.
- Electronic medical records enable providers to access real-time patient data.
The highest level of subacute care
- Customized subacute and short-term therapy programs designed to motivate and individually suit patients’ specific needs.
- Physician protocols are meticulously followed.
- Patient functional outcomes measured and tracked to gauge performance improvements.
- Ability to schedule post-surgery rehab in advance at no charge, with admission and discharge criteria already in place.
- Wellness education to manage diet, exercise and medications.
- Training to safely resume everyday activities and recognize potential issues.
- Ease patient’s transition to home by ordering special equipment, scheduling follow-up appointments and arranging for additional services.
Focused interdisciplinary team
- Compassionate, professional staff with specialized training and expertise, whose goal is to achieve the most positive clinical results.
- 24/7 registered nursing care ensures comfort is always maintained.
- All staff dedicated to quality service and patient recovery, from nutritional services to social work to nursing.
- Regular, collaborative meetings encompass all aspects of individual’s care plan.
- A Person Centered Care model places emphasis on relationships with patients and families.
- Permanent staff-to-patient assignment maintains strong relationships.
- Patient evaluations include education with family and/or caregiver.
- Close-knit community promotes independence and dignity.
- Staff takes care of insurance pre-authorization.
Find out why there’s no better place than Elderwood to recover by scheduling a tour today.