Individualized therapy and rehab. To get you back home. Faster.
Elderwood’s innovative outpatient rehabilitation program offers physical, occupational and speech therapy at a time convenient for you. Our skilled therapists create a customized treatment plan, then work with you to rebuild strength and improve range of motion, helping you regain your functional mobility so you can get back to doing what you love.
Innovative subacute services and equipment
- Advanced vital sign monitoring and strength-training machines, including stationary bikes and treadmills.
- Point-of-service technology with iPads provides seamless coordination of care.
- Electronic medical records enable providers to access real-time patient data.
Focused interdisciplinary team
- Compassionate, professional staff with specialized training and expertise, whose goal is to achieve the most positive clinical results.
- 24/7 registered nursing care ensures comfort is always maintained.
- All staff dedicated to quality service and patient recovery, from nutritional services to social work to nursing.
- A Person Centered Care model places emphasis on relationships with patients and families.
- Close-knit community promotes independence and dignity.
- Staff takes care of insurance pre-authorization.
Find out why there’s no better place than Elderwood to recover by scheduling a tour today.