Get well and get back home. Faster.
Offering the best technology and therapists through Elderwood’s subacute and rehabilitation services.
Innovative subacute services and equipment
- Advanced vital sign monitoring and strength-training machines, including stationary bikes and treadmills.
- Point-of-service technology with iPads provides seamless coordination of care.
- Electronic medical records enable providers to access real-time patient data.
Focused interdisciplinary team
- Compassionate, professional staff with specialized training and expertise, whose goal is to achieve the most positive clinical results.
- 24/7 registered nursing care ensures comfort is always maintained.
- All staff dedicated to quality service and patient recovery, from nutritional services to social work to nursing.
- A Person Centered Care model places emphasis on relationships with patients and families.
- Close-knit community promotes independence and dignity.
- Staff takes care of insurance pre-authorization.
Find out why there’s no better place than Elderwood to recover by scheduling a tour today.