Specialty Cardiac Services. At the Heart of Your Recovery.
Elderwood’s expert cardiac rehab staff coordinates a broad range of therapies, using technologically advanced equipment, to help people recover from heart-related conditions and surgery, including heart attack, coronary bypass graft (CABG), arrhythmia, atrial fibrillation, angioplasty, stents, congestive heart failure (CHF), valve replacement, pacemakers, low functional capacity and hypertension.
- Collaborative, interdisciplinary team facilitates personalized care.
- Advanced equipment to monitor conditions and rebuild strength includes vital sign monitors, treadmills and stationary bikes.
- Progressive exercise regimen customized for each patient to improve cardiovascular fitness.
- Nutrition assessment and education promote healthy lifestyle changes.
- Specialty physicians and therapists involved in patient’s care plan.
- Patient and family education focused on lifestyle modification and cardiac disease management.
- Staff facilitates smoother transitions to home, outpatient care and community service activities.
- Use of standardized clinical protocols to ensure positive outcomes.
Learn more about Elderwood’s advanced cardiology services, treatments and technologies by scheduling a tour today.
Locations Offering Cardiac Rehab
- Elderwood at Amherst
- Elderwood of Lakeside at Brockport
- Elderwood at Cheektowaga
- Elderwood at Grand Island
- Elderwood at Hamburg
- Elderwood at Hornell
- Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid
- Elderwood at Lancaster
- Elderwood at Liverpool
- Elderwood at Lockport
- Elderwood at North Creek
- Elderwood at Ticonderoga
- Elderwood at Wheatfield
- Elderwood at Williamsville