Specialty Cardiac Services. Where care meets quality.
Elderwood has the technological capability and clinical expertise to care for patients recovering from a variety of cardiac conditions and surgery, including stable angina, myocardial infarction (MI), arrhythmias, coronary artery bypass graft (CABG), angioplasty, stents, congestive heart failure (CHF), valve replacement, pacemakers, low functional capacity, hypertension and other heart related issues.
- Collaborative, interdisciplinary team facilitates personalized care.
- Advanced equipment to monitor conditions and rebuild strength includes vital sign monitors, treadmills and stationary bikes.
- Progressive exercise regimen customized for each patient to improve cardiovascular fitness.
- Nutrition assessment and education promote healthy lifestyle changes.
- Specialty physicians and therapists involved in patient’s care plan.
- Patient and family education focused on lifestyle modification and cardiac disease management.
- Staff facilitates smoother transitions to home, outpatient care and community service activities.
- Use of standardized clinical protocols to ensure positive outcomes.
Learn more about Elderwood’s advanced cardiology services, treatments and technologies by scheduling a tour today.
More Subacute Care & Rehabilitation Services
SUBACUTE CARE & REHABILITATION – Elderwood offers the best technology and therapists that help you get well and get back home. Faster.
ONCOLOGY SERVICES – Elderwood’s integrated and specially trained staff provides the comfort and care necessary to manage the treatment of a variety of oncological conditions.
ORTHOPEDIC REHAB – There’s no better place to recover from knee, hip, shoulder, back or other orthopedic surgery than at Elderwood.
RESPIRATORY CARE (WILLIAMSVILLE, NY) – Our dedicated ventilator unit is staffed by respiratory therapists and specially trained nurses 24 hours a day.
SMARTS® EXPRESS CARE – Elderwood developed SMARTS® Express Care in collaboration with local hospitals, HMOs and insurers to provide individuals with an alternative to the emergency room.
WOUND CARE – Elderwood partners with specialists at local hospitals to deliver intensive therapies and treatment for post-surgical and chronic wounds in a comfortable environment.