Specialty Cardiac Services. Where care meets quality.
Elderwood has the technological capability and clinical expertise to care for patients recovering from a variety of cardiac conditions and surgery, including stable angina, myocardial infarction (MI), arrhythmias, coronary artery bypass graft (CABG), angioplasty, stents, congestive heart failure (CHF), valve replacement, pacemakers, low functional capacity, hypertension and other heart related issues.
- Collaborative, interdisciplinary team facilitates personalized care.
- Advanced equipment to monitor conditions and rebuild strength includes vital sign monitors, treadmills and stationary bikes.
- Progressive exercise regimen customized for each patient to improve cardiovascular fitness.
- Nutrition assessment and education promote healthy lifestyle changes.
- Specialty physicians and therapists involved in patient’s care plan.
- Patient and family education focused on lifestyle modification and cardiac disease management.
- Staff facilitates smoother transitions to home, outpatient care and community service activities.
- Use of standardized clinical protocols to ensure positive outcomes.
Learn more about Elderwood’s advanced cardiology services, treatments and technologies by scheduling a tour today.
More Specialty Programs
ADULT MEDICAL DAY SERVICES – Scheduled daily programs combine activities, exercise, meals and additional medical services, all on-site.
CARDIAC TELEMETRY SERVICES – Elderwood’s Step-Down Cardiac Telemetry units were created specifically to support cardiac patients experiencing health complications that can be managed in a non-critical subacute care setting.
OUT PATIENT THERAPY – Come to Elderwood for innovative outpatient rehabilitation, where skilled and qualified therapists use advanced technologies to aid your recovery.
RESPITE CARE – Easy scheduling of short term stays.
SEASONS® MEMORY CARE – For those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.