Specialty Cardiac Services. Where care meets quality.
Elderwood has the technological capability and clinical expertise to care for patients recovering from a variety of cardiac conditions and surgery, including stable angina, myocardial infarction (MI), arrhythmias, coronary artery bypass graft (CABG), angioplasty, stents, congestive heart failure (CHF), valve replacement, pacemakers, low functional capacity, hypertension and other heart-related issues.
- Collaborative, interdisciplinary team facilitates personalized care.
- Advanced equipment to monitor conditions and rebuild strength includes vital sign monitors, treadmills and stationary bikes.
- Progressive exercise regimen customized for each patient to improve cardiovascular fitness.
- Nutrition assessment and education promote healthy lifestyle changes.
- Specialty physicians and therapists involved in patient’s care plan.
- Patient and family education focused on lifestyle modification and cardiac disease management.
- Staff facilitates smoother transitions to home, outpatient care and community service activities.
- Use of standardized clinical protocols to ensure positive outcomes.
Learn more about Elderwood’s advanced cardiology services, treatments and technologies by scheduling a tour today.
Locations Offering Cardiac Rehab
- Elderwood at Amherst
- Elderwood of Lakeside at Brockport
- Elderwood at Cheektowaga
- Elderwood at Grand Island
- Elderwood at Hamburg
- Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid
- Elderwood at Lancaster
- Elderwood at Liverpool
- Elderwood at Lockport
- Elderwood at North Creek
- Elderwood at Ticonderoga
- Elderwood at Wheatfield
- Elderwood at Williamsville