Comprehensive Oncology Services.
Elderwood’s integrated staff of nurses, board-certified physicians and specially trained aides provides the comfort and care necessary to manage the treatment of a variety of oncological conditions.
- Multi-system clinical management approach integrates services for all stages and types of cancer.
- Compassionate staff cares for a clinically complex patient population.
- Post-op management of surgical patients ensures smoother recoveries.
- Permanent nursing care model assigns a primary nurse to each resident.
- 24/7 on-call physician for emergency visits.
- Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICC) from certified nurses on-site.
- Total parenteral nutrition (TPN) administration.
- Immediate availability of laboratory, radiology and electrocardiology (ECG) tests.
- Integrated spectrum of rehabilitation services if needed.
Schedule a tour and learn more about our oncology services.
More Subacute Care & Rehabilitation Services
SUBACUTE CARE & REHABILITATION – Elderwood offers the best technology and therapists that help you get well and get back home. Faster.
CARDIAC REHABILITATION – Elderwood has the technological capability and clinical expertise to care for patients recovering from a variety of cardiac conditions and surgery.
ORTHOPEDIC REHAB – There’s no better place to recover from knee, hip, shoulder, back or other orthopedic surgery than at Elderwood.
RESPIRATORY CARE (WILLIAMSVILLE, NY) – Our dedicated ventilator unit is staffed by respiratory therapists and specially trained nurses 24 hours a day.
SMARTS® EXPRESS CARE – Elderwood developed SMARTS® Express Care in collaboration with local hospitals, HMOs and insurers to provide individuals with an alternative to the emergency room.
WOUND CARE – Elderwood partners with specialists at local hospitals to deliver intensive therapies and treatment for post-surgical and chronic wounds in a comfortable environment.