Comprehensive Oncology Services.
Elderwood’s integrated staff of nurses, board-certified physicians and specially trained aides provides the comfort and care necessary to manage the treatment of a variety of oncological conditions.
- Multi-system clinical management approach integrates services for all stages and types of cancer.
- Compassionate staff cares for a clinically complex patient population.
- Post-op management of surgical patients ensures smoother recoveries.
- Permanent nursing care model assigns a primary nurse to each resident.
- 24/7 on-call physician for emergency visits.
- Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICC) from certified nurses on-site.
- Total parenteral nutrition (TPN) administration.
- Immediate availability of laboratory, radiology and electrocardiology (ECG) tests.
- Integrated spectrum of rehabilitation services if needed.
Learn more about Elderwood’s oncology services by scheduling a tour today.