Oncology Services. Comprehensive care during cancer treatment.
Elderwood’s integrated team of nurses, board-certified physicians and specially trained aides will ensure a seamless transition from Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center for your cancer therapy. We work together with your doctors at Roswell to manage your oncology rehabilitation, providing nutrition management, tube feeding and other protocols specified by your doctor to help you recover from cancer treatments, including chemotherapy and bone marrow transplants.
- Multi-system clinical management approach integrates services for all stages and types of cancer
- Compassionate staff cares for a clinically complex patient population
- Post-op management of surgical patients ensures smoother recoveries
- Permanent nursing care model assigns a primary nurse to each resident
- 24/7 on-call physician for emergency visits
- Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICC) from certified nurses on-site
- Total parenteral nutrition (TPN) administration
- Immediate availability of laboratory, radiology and electrocardiology (ECG) tests
- Integrated spectrum of rehabilitation services if needed
Learn more about Elderwood’s oncology services by scheduling a tour today.