Orthopedic Rehabilitation. Restoring health and mobility.
There’s no better place to recover from knee, hip, shoulder, back or other orthopedic surgery than at Elderwood. Our highly skilled team of professionals will customize a program designed to motivate and individually suit your specific needs. Then, they’ll work with you on a personal level to get you moving and back home as quickly as possible.
- Advance scheduling of post-surgery rehab at no charge, with admission and discharge criteria already in place.
- Physician protocols are meticulously followed throughout the patient’s stay.
- Patient functional outcomes are measured and tracked to gauge performance improvements.
- Wellness education to manage diet, exercise and medications.
- Training to safely resume everyday activities and recognize potential issues.
- Regular, collaborative meetings ensure all aspects of care are discussed to determine if modifications are necessary to meet goals.
- Permanent staff-to-patient assignment maintains strong relationships.
- Patient evaluations include education with family and/or caregiver.
- Ease patient’s transition to home by ordering special equipment, scheduling follow-up appointments and arranging for additional services.
Before your orthopedic surgery, learn more about Elderwood’s orthopedic rehab services by scheduling a tour today.