Specialty Wound Care Advanced clinical treatment
for faster healing.
Elderwood partners with specialists at local hospitals to deliver intensive therapies and treatment for post-surgical and chronic wounds in a comfortable environment. We begin the healing process by developing a tailored care plan through comprehensive evaluation and diagnostic testing.
- Work closely with vascular surgeons, certified wound specialists and physicians specializing in infectious diseases, internal medicine and podiatry.
- Care management from multidisciplinary team.
- Treatment for chronic wounds including vascular wounds, diabetic ulcers and pressure ulcers.
- Advanced therapies and modalities include electrical stimulation, diathermy and ultrasound.
- Wound vac treatment.
- Specialty dressings, wraps, debridement and topical treatments.
- Nutritional assessments to help maximize healing.
Schedule a tour to learn more about our specialty wound care services.
More Subacute Care & Rehabilitation Services
CARDIAC REHABILITATION – Elderwood has the technological capability and clinical expertise to care for patients recovering from a variety of cardiac conditions and surgery.
ONCOLOGY SERVICES – Elderwood’s integrated and specially trained staff provides the comfort and care necessary to manage the treatment of a variety of oncological conditions.
ORTHOPEDIC REHAB – There’s no better place to recover from knee, hip, shoulder, back or other orthopedic surgery than at Elderwood.
OUTPATIENT THERAPY – Come to Elderwood for innovative outpatient rehabilitation, where skilled and qualified therapists use advanced technologies to aid your recovery.
RESPIRATORY CARE (WILLIAMSVILLE, NY) – Our dedicated ventilator unit is staffed by respiratory therapists and specially trained nurses 24 hours a day.
SMARTS® EXPRESS CARE – Elderwood developed SMARTS® Express Care in collaboration with local hospitals, HMOs and insurers to provide individuals with an alternative to the emergency room.
WOUND CARE – Elderwood partners with specialists at local hospitals to deliver intensive therapies and treatment for post-surgical and chronic wounds in a comfortable environment.