Specialty Wound Care. Advanced clinical treatment
for faster healing.
Elderwood partners with specialists at local hospitals to deliver intensive therapies and treatment for post-surgical and chronic wounds in a comfortable environment. We begin the healing process by developing a tailored care plan through comprehensive evaluation and diagnostic testing.
- Work closely with vascular surgeons, certified wound specialists and physicians specializing in infectious diseases, internal medicine and podiatry.
- Care management from multidisciplinary team.
- Treatment for chronic wounds, including vascular wounds, diabetic ulcers and pressure ulcers.
- Advanced therapies and modalities include electrical stimulation, diathermy and ultrasound.
- Wound vac treatment.
- Specialty dressings, wraps, debridement and topical treatments.
- Nutritional assessments to help maximize healing.
Learn more about Elderwood’s wound care services by scheduling a tour today.
Locations Offering Wound Care
- Elderwood at Amherst
- Elderwood of Lakeside at Brockport
- Elderwood at Cheektowaga
- Elderwood at Grand Island
- Elderwood at Hamburg
- Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid
- Elderwood at Lancaster
- Elderwood at Liverpool
- Elderwood at Lockport
- Elderwood at North Creek
- Elderwood at Waverly
- Elderwood at Wheatfield
- Elderwood at Williamsville