Elderwood at Burlington
98 Starr Farm Road, Burlington, VT 05408
Elderwood at Burlington is a skilled nursing community and subacute rehabilitation facility located in Burlington, Vermont. Elderwood at Burlington offers a beautiful woodland setting with access to nearby urban amenities. Whether you are staying for rehab or long-term care, you’ll be surrounded by a compassionate staff dedicated to helping you with your lifestyle and healthcare needs.
Services and Programs
- Subacute Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Orthopedic Rehab
- Speech Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Specialty Programs
- Palliative Care
- Respite Care
- Wound Care
- Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing
Benefits of Elderwood
- Medical Director onsite regularly to oversee care and respond quickly to changes in condition
- On-staff respiratory therapist to manage needs of patients requiring oxygen therapy
- Comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Dedicated rehab unit
- Two, bright, spacious rehab gyms with state-of-the-art equipment
- Comfortable private and companion rooms
- Friendly, home-like atmosphere with attractive common spaces, spacious courtyard garden and landscaped grounds with wooded views
- Ample, free parking
Helping You Prepare for Rehab
We make it easy to pre-schedule your short-term rehab stay, with rooms dedicated just for patients undergoing therapy. We’ll take care of everything, including verifying your insurance information*.
*Must meet admissions requirements.
Schedule a short-term stay for your loved one. We offer a safe, medically supervised environment, with amenities that include three daily meals, social events and medication management.