Elderwood at Burlington
98 Starr Farm Road, Burlington, VT 05408
Elderwood at Burlington is a skilled nursing community and subacute rehabilitation facility located in Burlington, Vermont. Elderwood at Burlington offers a beautiful woodland setting with access to nearby urban amenities. Whether you are staying for rehab or long-term care, you’ll be surrounded by a compassionate staff dedicated to helping you with your lifestyle and healthcare needs.
We are temporarily unable to welcome visitors. We will notify families directly as soon as limited visitation can resume. We appreciate your understanding.
Services and Programs
- Subacute Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Orthopedic Rehab
- Speech Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Specialty Programs
- Palliative Care
- Respite Care
- Wound Care
- Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing
Benefits of Elderwood
- Medical Director onsite regularly to oversee care and respond quickly to changes in condition
- On-staff respiratory therapist to manage needs of patients requiring oxygen therapy
- Comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Dedicated rehab unit
- Two, bright, spacious rehab gyms with state-of-the-art equipment
- Comfortable private and companion rooms
- Friendly, home-like atmosphere with attractive common spaces, spacious courtyard garden and landscaped grounds with wooded views
- Ample, free parking
Helping You Prepare for Rehab
We make it easy to pre-schedule your short-term rehab stay, with rooms dedicated just for patients undergoing therapy. We’ll take care of everything, including verifying your insurance information*.
*Must meet admissions requirements.
Schedule a short-term stay for your loved one. We offer a safe, medically supervised environment, with amenities that include three daily meals, social events and medication management.