Elderwood at Grand Island.
2850 Grand Island Boulevard, Grand Island, NY 14072
Services and Programs
- Subacute Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Cardiac Rehab
- Orthopedic Rehab
- SMARTS® Express Care
- Wound Care
- Specialty Programs
- Respite Care
- Seasons® Memory Care Program
- Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing
Benefits of Elderwood
- Comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Bright, spacious rehab gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Friendly, home-like atmosphere with beautifully decorated common spaces
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal
- Daily housekeeping services ensure an attractive and inviting personal environment
- Lively social activities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Spacious patios, surrounded by gardens and landscaped grounds
Helping You Prepare for Rehab
We make it easy to pre-schedule your short-term rehab stay, with rooms dedicated just for patients undergoing therapy. We’ll take care of everything, including verifying your insurance information*.
*Must meet admissions requirements.
Seasons® Memory Care Program
Seasons provides a more comforting and rewarding quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our specially trained staff members utilize proven techniques for understanding, communicating and interacting with memory-impaired individuals.
Schedule a short-term stay for your loved one. We offer a safe, medically supervised environment, with amenities that include three daily meals, social events and medication management.