Elderwood at Waverly.
37 North Chemung Street, Waverly, NY 14892
Services and Programs
- Subacute Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Orthopedic Rehab
- SMARTS® Express Care
- Wound Care
- Specialty Programs
- Adult Medical Day Services
- Outpatient Therapy
- Respite Care
- Seasons® Memory Care Program
- Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing
Benefits of Elderwood
- Comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Bright, spacious rehab gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Comfortable private and semi-private rooms and suites
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal
- Daily housekeeping services ensure an attractive and inviting personal environment
- Lively social activities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Enclosed garden patios with beautiful views
- Secure Memory Care unit
Helping You Prepare for Rehab
We make it easy to pre-schedule your short-term rehab stay, with rooms dedicated just for patients undergoing therapy. We’ll take care of everything, including verifying your insurance information*.
*Must meet admissions requirements.
Secure Memory Care Environment
This environment provides a more comforting and rewarding quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our specially trained staff members utilize proven techniques for understanding, communicating and interacting with memory-impaired individuals. It all happens within a uniquely designed, secure unit that promotes freedom in a safe environment.
Schedule a short-term stay for your loved one. We offer a safe, medically supervised environment, with amenities that include three daily meals, social events and medication management.
Adult Medical Day services
Elderly or physically challenged individuals enjoy socializing and activities, while benefiting from medical monitoring and personal attention.