Elderwood at Williamsville.
200 Bassett Road, Williamsville, NY 14221
Services and Programs
- Subacute Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Cardiac Rehab
- Orthopedic Rehab
- Respiratory Care
- SMARTS® Express Care
- Wound Care
- Specialty Programs
- Respite Care
- Seasons® Memory Care Program
- Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing
Benefits of Elderwood
- Comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Bright, spacious rehab gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Special unit dedicated to rehab therapy
- Friendly, home-like atmosphere with beautifully decorated common spaces
- Daily housekeeping services ensure an attractive and inviting personal environment
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal
- Lively social activities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bright, airy atrium overlooking Bassett Park
- Spacious patios, surrounded by gardens
- Integrated infectious disease/wound care services that include weekly on-site rounds by physician specialists
Helping You Prepare for Rehab
We make it easy to pre-schedule your short-term rehab stay, with rooms dedicated just for patients undergoing therapy. We’ll take care of everything, including verifying your insurance information*.
*Must meet admissions requirements.
Seasons® Memory Care Program
Seasons provides a more comforting and rewarding quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our specially trained staff members utilize proven techniques for understanding, communicating and interacting with memory-impaired individuals.
Schedule a short-term stay for your loved one. We offer a safe, medically supervised environment with amenities that include three daily meals, social events and medication management.
Respiratory Care Program
Our dedicated ventilator unit is staffed by respiratory therapists and specially trained nurses 24 hours a day. With the additional medical supervision of a board-certified pulmonologist, we meet specialized needs rarely available outside a hospital setting.