- Categories: Lancaster, PA
- Tags: Pennsylvania
Elderwood Senior Living
120 Rider Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17603
- Personal Care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Short-term respite care
- Specialized dietary plans
Life at Elderwood
- A personal care community.
- Private and semi-private rooms.
- Round-the-clock supervision and medication management.
- Assistance with bathing and other personal needs.
- Three nutritious meals served every day.
- Daily housekeeping and weekly laundry services.
- Regular visits from physician and podiatrist.
- Library, movie theater, fitness room, salon and fireside lounge – all within the community.
- Daily social activities, entertainment, regular outings and religious services.
- On-site salon and barber shop.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Landscaped grounds offering a gazebo and attractive patio.
- X-ray and ultrasound services available.
- Phlebotomy care, diabetic testing, insulin administration and routine vital sign monitoring.
- Durable medical equipment ordering.
- Veteran’s Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit accepted.
Schedule a short-term stay of two or more days for your loved one. We offer a safe, medically supervised environment with amenities that include three daily meals, social events and medication management.