Elderwood Village at Bassett Park
245 Bassett Road, Williamsville, NY 14221
We are excited to share that effective Wednesday, 9/23 we will be able to welcome visitors back to our facility on a limited basis!
Visits are by appointment only, please call (716) 688-4011 to schedule a visit. Only a limited number of appointments are available each day.
- Visits are currently limited in duration and to 2 visitors – no one under 18 may visit
- All visitors and residents must wear face coverings throughout the visit
- Visitors are required to complete a brief health screening at the facility
- Visitors may not bring items to the residents during their visitation
- Other restrictions apply and will be posted at the facility
We invite you to take a virtual tour of our community!
Elderwood Village at Bassett Park is a senior living community located in Williamsville, New York. We’re here to help you maintain your freedom while providing just the right amount of assistance with your daily living. We take care of chores like cooking, cleaning and laundry, as well as medication management and personal care. You’ll be surrounded by a caring staff dedicated to helping you with your lifestyle and healthcare needs.
Trade your worries about upkeep and even some of your personal care worries for a vibrant, comfortable, and safe place to call home.
Our Senior Living Services
- Adult home with assistance for your daily needs
- Wellness activities
- Support services
- Memory care
Life at Elderwood
- Comfortable studio apartments with full private baths
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and scheduled transportation services
- Round-the-clock supervision
- Education management and assistance with dressing, bathing and grooming
- Attractive, safe and secure single-level building
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal
- Wellness programs, daily activities and regular outings
- Washers and dryers available for personal use
- Landscaped courtyard and gardens
- Full service hair salon
- Pet Friendly
- Complimentary utilities and WiFi
- Part of Elderwood’s community of care
SECURE MEMORY CARE ENVIRONMENT
Our dedicated memory care neighborhood features unique Seasons® Memory Care programming. This comprehensive approach to memory care considers the whole person — their background, interests, preferences, physical, emotional, social and cognitive needs — in order to provide appropriate activities that will help keep them engaged and functioning at the highest capability possible. Our specially trained staff members utilize proven techniques for understanding, communicating and interacting with memory-impaired individuals. It all happens within a uniquely designed, secure unit that promotes freedom in a safe environment.