Who needs skilled nursing care?
At Elderwood, our skilled nursing facilities provide a personalized approach to long-term care, ensuring residents receive the appropriate level of assistance in coordination with high-quality compassionate healthcare. Our friendly and knowledgable staff is there to coordinate their care and provide engaging activities in a warm, home-like setting.
Elderwood’s trained staff of nurses, physicians and therapists cares for our residents’ needs to ensure comfort, safety and peace of mind:
- Professional teams provide the highest quality of senior care to maintain residents’ health and wellness
- Comprehensive services include physical, occupational, speech, pulmonary and respiratory therapy
- Advanced technology in place to improve efficiency, track data analytics, and elevate overall level of care for residents
- Secure electronic medical records provide real-time patient data access for seamlessly coordinated care both on- and off-site
- Access to Elderwood’s deep network of skilled professionals and resources that work together to provide the right level of care
- Open physician model enables residents to receive seamless, coordinated care—allowing primary care doctors and social workers to work together to provide the highest level of care
- Best practice policies result in significantly lower hospitalization rates than state and national averages