Elderwood Assisted Living at Tonawanda
111 Ensminger Road, Tonawanda, NY 14150
We are excited to share that effective Wednesday, 9/16 we will be able to welcome visitors back to our facility on a limited basis!
Visits are by appointment only, please call (716) 871-1814 to schedule a visit. Only a limited number of appointments are available each day.
- Visits are currently limited in duration and to 2 visitors – no one under 18 may visit
- All visitors and residents must wear face coverings throughout the visit
- Visitors are required to complete a brief health screening at the facility
- Visitors may not bring items to the residents during their visitation
- Other restrictions apply and will be posted at the facility
We invite you to take a virtual tour of our community!
Services and Programs
- Specialty Programs
- Respite Care
- Assisted Living
Life at Elderwood
- Comfortable private and semi-private rooms with individual heating and call system
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and scheduled transportation services
- 24-Hour staffing
- Medication management
- Attractive, safe and secure single-level building
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal
- Wellness programs, daily activities and regular outings
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards
- Ice cream parlor, beauty/barber shop
- Part of Elderwood community of services
Offering the NYS-Certified Assisted Living Program
For those who need more individualized care, Elderwood Assisted Living at Tonawanda is licensed under New York State’s Assisted Living Program (ALP) to provide specialized care for residents who medically qualify.