Elderwood Village at Fairport
7 Chardonnay Drive, Fairport, NY 14450
We are excited to share that effective Monday, 7/20 we will be able to welcome visitors back to our facility on a limited basis!
Visits are by appointment only, please call (585) 425-0210 to schedule a visit. Only a limited number of appointments are available each day.
- Visits are currently limited in duration and to 2 visitors – no one under 18 may visit
- All visitors and residents must wear face coverings throughout the visit
- Visitors are required to complete a brief health screening at the facility
- Visitors may not bring items to the residents during their visitation
- Other restrictions apply and will be posted at the facility
We invite you to take a virtual tour of our community!
Elderwood Village at Fairport is a senior living community located within the greater Rochester area. We’re here to help you maintain your freedom while providing just the right amount of assistance with your daily living. We take care of chores like cooking, cleaning and laundry, as well as medication management and personal care. You’ll be surrounded by a caring staff dedicated to helping you with your lifestyle and healthcare needs.
Trade your worries about upkeep and even some of your personal care worries for a vibrant, comfortable, and safe place to call home.
Our Senior Living Services
- Adult home with assistance for your daily needs
- Wellness activities
- Support services
Life at Elderwood
- Comfortable private rooms and one bedroom apartments with bath, walk-in showers, individualized climate control and call system
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and scheduled transportation services
- Round-the-clock supervision
- Medication management and assistance with dressing, bathing and grooming
- Attractive, safe and secure single-level building
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal
- Landscaped grounds, enclosed courtyard raised bed and gardens
- Recreation and activities room
- Private dinning room for special celebrations
- Full service hair salon
- Pet friendly
- Convenient to public transportation
- Part of the Elderwood community of service