Elderwood Assisted Living at Cheektowaga
229 Bennett Road, Cheektowaga, NY 14227
We are excited to share that effective Tuesday, 9/15 we will be able to welcome visitors back to our facility on a limited basis!
Visits are by appointment only, please call (716) 681-8631 to schedule a visit. Only a limited number of appointments are available each day.
- Visits are currently limited in duration and to 2 visitors – no one under 18 may visit
- All visitors and residents must wear face coverings throughout the visit
- Visitors are required to complete a brief health screening at the facility
- Visitors may not bring items to the residents during their visitation
- Other restrictions apply and will be posted at the facility
We invite you to take a virtual tour of our community!
Services and Programs
- Specialty Programs
- Respite Care
- Specialized dietary plans available
- Assisted Living (NYS-certified ALP)
Life at Elderwood
- Comfortable private and semi-private rooms and suites
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and scheduled transportation services
- Round-the-clock nursing supervision and medication management
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal
- Wellness programs, daily activities and regular outings
- Beautifully decorated common spaces
- Complimentary WiFi
- Picturesque wooded community with patios, gardens and walking paths
- Private dining room for family celebrations
- Part of Elderwood’s community of care – if needed, skilled nursing and short-term rehab are right next door
Offering the NYS certified Assisted Living Program
For those who need more individualized care, Elderwood Assisted Living at Cheektowaga is licensed under New York State’s Assisted Living Program (ALP) to provide specialized care for residents who medically qualify.