Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg
76 Buffalo Street, Hamburg, NY 14075
FOR THE LATEST COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE.
We are temporarily unable to welcome visitors. We will notify families directly as soon as limited visitation can resume. We appreciate your understanding.
We invite you to take a virtual tour of our community!
Services and Programs
- Specialty Programs
- Respite Care
- Assisted Living
- Enhanced Care
Life at Elderwood
- Comfortable studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments with kitchenettes and full private baths
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and scheduled transportation services
- Assistance with personal needs
- Nursing supervision and medication management
- Wellness programs, daily activities and regular outings
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal
- Lovely, unique residence nestled in the heart of the village
- Within walking distance of boutique shops, restaurants, historic movie theater, churches and a weekly farmers market
- Beautifully decorated common spaces
- Spacious outdoor patio and gazebo
- Country kitchen and private dining room for family celebrations
- Complimentary utilities and WiFi
- Part of Elderwood’s community of care
An Extra Level of Care. To Meet Your Changing Needs.
Enhanced assisted living provides the extra help individuals need to maintain a more independent lifestyle for as long as possible, even as their health needs change. Elderwood’s enhanced support offers seniors with health concerns a better opportunity to live where they choose, where they are comfortable and where all their care needs can continue to be met.
The Enhanced Difference
- Our Enhanced Assisted Living license enables our staff to provide additional health care services.
- Extended care for a resident’s changing needs, so they can age in place.
- Nursing services including injections, catheter care and colostomy care.
- Personalized laundry service.
- Medication management.
- Physical assistance to transfer, walk, climb or descend stairs.
- Help managing incontinence.
- Assistance with necessary medical equipment.