Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield
2600 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Wheatfield, NY 14304
We are temporarily unable to welcome visitors. We will notify families directly as soon as limited visitation can resume. We appreciate your understanding.
We invite you to take a virtual tour of our community!
Services and Programs
- Specialty Programs
- Respite Care
- Assisted Living (NYS-certified ALP)
Life at Elderwood
- Comfortable private and semi-private or studio-style rooms
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Scheduled transportation services
- Elegant, restaurant-style dining experience at every meal
- Daily social events, wellness programs and regular outings
- Spacious common areas for family gatherings and visits from friends
- Round-the-clock nursing supervision and medication management
- Help with activities of daily living
- Daily check-ins
- Meticulously landscaped grounds
- Complimentary WiFi
- Part of Elderwood’s community of care – if needed, skilled nursing and short-term rehab are right next door
Offering the NYS-Certified Assisted Living Program
For those who need more individualized care, Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield is licensed under New York State’s Assisted Living Program (ALP) to provide specialized care for residents who medically qualify.