Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield
2600 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Wheatfield, NY 14304
We are excited to share that effective Tuesday, 7/28 we will be able to welcome visitors back to our facility on a limited basis!
Visits are by appointment only, please call (716) 731-2200 to schedule a visit. Only a limited number of appointments are available each day.
- Visits are currently limited in duration and to 2 visitors – no one under 18 may visit
- All visitors and residents must wear face coverings throughout the visit
- Visitors are required to complete a brief health screening at the facility
- Visitors may not bring items to the residents during their visitation
- Other restrictions apply and will be posted at the facility
We invite you to take a virtual tour of our community!
Services and Programs
- Specialty Programs
- Respite Care
- Assisted Living (NYS-certified ALP)
Life at Elderwood
- Comfortable private and semi-private or studio-style rooms
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Scheduled transportation services
- Elegant, restaurant-style dining experience at every meal
- Daily social events, wellness programs and regular outings
- Spacious common areas for family gatherings and visits from friends
- Round-the-clock nursing supervision and medication management
- Help with activities of daily living
- Daily check-ins
- Meticulously landscaped grounds
- Complimentary WiFi
- Part of Elderwood’s community of care – if needed, skilled nursing and short-term rehab are right next door
Offering the NYS-Certified Assisted Living Program
For those who need more individualized care, Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield is licensed under New York State’s Assisted Living Program (ALP) to provide specialized care for residents who medically qualify.