Elderwood Village at Ticonderoga
101 Adirondack Drive, Suite 201, Ticonderoga, NY 12883
Based on guidance from the Essex County Board of Health regarding increased incidences of COVID-19 in the county, we are temporarily unable to welcome visitors.
We will notify families directly as soon as limited visitation can resume. We appreciate your understanding.
We invite you to take a virtual tour of our community!
Services and Programs
- NYS-licensed adult residential care
Life at Elderwood
- Comfortable rooms with private bath and emergency call system
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and scheduled transportation services
- Round-the-clock supervision and medication management
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal
- Wellness programs, daily activities and regular outings
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with mountain views
- Part of the Medical Village of Ticonderoga, with an emergency department, medical office building, outpatient physical therapy and laboratory services on campus
- Convenient access to subacute rehabilitation services at Elderwood at Ticonderoga
- Part of the Elderwood community of care