Feel free to give us a call at 888-826-9663
ELDERWOOD OF LAKESIDE AT
Long Term Care & Skilled Nursing
Subacute Care and Rehabilitaion Services
Elderwood of Lakeside at Brockport
170 West Ave
Brockport, New York 14420(585) 395-6095
IMPORTANT UPDATE – January 14, 2022
Based on NEW guidance from the New York State Department of Health, the following requirements are now in effect for all visitors to NYS Nursing Home Facilities:
Visitors must present proof of a NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST WITH RESULTS RECEIVED WITHIN:
• One Day for a Rapid (Antigen) Test
• Two Days for a PCR (NAAT) Test
• As Supplies Permit, An Over-The-Counter Rapid Test May be Available at the Facility, But the Test Must Be Self-Administered by The Visitor. Visitors are Responsible for Reporting Any Positive Test Results to their County Health Department. Find your county’s health department website here: https://www.health.ny.gov/contact/contact_information/
• Visitors must wear a well-fitting paper surgical/procedure mask at all times. If you do not have a paper mask, we will provide one for you.
• Visitors may ALSO wear a cloth mask OVER the paper mask if they choose
Please note that we are taking all appropriate precautions to protect our residents from COVID-19 and other infectious diseases. Our residents are particularly vulnerable, and we ask that you assist us by being mindful of all precautions in place at the facility.
Depending on the presence of active COVID-19 infections, certain precautionary measures may be required for your visit, including personal protective equipment, mask requirements, outdoor visitation, physical barriers, or other infection control precautions. We ask that you respect any and all direction from staff to ensure a safe visit. Please read and adhere to all posted signage regarding safe visit guidelines.
If you are experiencing symptoms or are required to quarantine due to a positive COVID-19 test, you are ineligible to visit our facility until you are cleared from quarantine.
Elderwood of Lakeside at Brockport is a long-term care community located near Rochester, NY, on the University of Rochester Medical Center’s Strong West medical campus. The friendly college town, home to SUNY Brockport, is the setting for our community that provides round-the-clock skilled nursing care, subacute rehab and Elderwood’s Seasons Memory Care program.
Our priority is to provide a safe, comfortable and vibrant home for you or your loved one. For questions about our community and care options, we welcome you to contact our staff directly. To schedule a virtual tour, please click here.
Please note our facility is located behind the Strong West building (located at 156 West Ave.)