Elderwood at Lancaster
1818 Como Park Boulevard, Lancaster, NY 14086
FOR THE LATEST COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE.
IMPORTANT VISITATION INFORMATION UPDATE
Due to the recent changes in guidance from the New York State Department of Health, all visitors must now present a verified negative COVID-19 test result obtained within the seven days prior to visiting. Visitation cannot be permitted if the visitor fails to present a negative test result, exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms, or does not pass screening questions.
Should our facility experience a positive COVID-19 case – either among our residents or our staff – visitation must be suspended for 14 days (previously 28) from the date of the most recent positive test.
To obtain a COVID-19 Test click here or call (888) 364-3065 to make an appointment.
We are temporarily unable to welcome visitors. We will notify families directly as soon as limited visitation can resume. We appreciate your understanding.
Services and Programs
- Subacute Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Cardiac Rehab
- Orthopedic Rehab
- SMARTS® Express Care
- Wound Care
- Specialty Programs
- Cardiac Telemetry Services
- Palliative Care
- Respite Care
- Seasons® Memory Care Program
- Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing
Benefits of Elderwood
- Comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac, and post-surgical rehab programs including physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Bright, spacious rehab gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Friendly, home-like atmosphere with beautifully decorated common spaces
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal
- Daily housekeeping services ensure an attractive and inviting personal environment
- Lively social activities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Spacious courtyard gardens, and landscaped grounds
Helping You Prepare for Rehab
We make it easy to pre-schedule your short-term rehab stay, with rooms dedicated just for patients undergoing therapy. We’ll take care of everything, including verifying your insurance information*.
*Must meet admissions requirements
Seasons® Memory Care Program
Seasons provides a more comforting and rewarding quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our specially trained staff members utilize proven techniques for understanding, communicating and interacting with memory-impaired individuals.
Schedule a short-term stay for your loved one. We offer a safe, medically supervised environment, with amenities that include three daily meals, social events and medication management.