Elderwood at Liverpool
4800 Bear Road, Liverpool, NY 13088
We are excited to share that effective Monday, 7/20 we will be able to welcome visitors back to our facility on a limited basis!
Visits are by appointment only, please call (315) 457-9946 to schedule a visit. Only a limited number of appointments are available each day.
- Visits are currently limited in duration and to 2 visitors – no one under 18 may visit
- All visitors and residents must wear face coverings throughout the visit
- Visitors are required to complete a brief health screening at the facility
- Visitors may not bring items to the residents during their visitation
- Other restrictions apply and will be posted at the facility
Services and Programs
- Subacute Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Cardiac Rehab
- Orthopedic Rehab
- Wound Care
- Specialty Programs
- Palliative Care
- Seasons® Memory Care Program
- Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing
Benefits of Elderwood
- Comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac, and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Bright, spacious rehab gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Friendly, home-like atmosphere with beautifully decorated common spaces
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal
- Daily housekeeping services ensure an attractive and inviting personal environment
- Lively social activities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Spacious, enclosed patios with gardens
Helping You Prepare for Rehab
We make it easy to pre-schedule your short-term rehab stay, with rooms dedicated just for patients undergoing therapy. We’ll take care of everything, including verifying your insurance information*.
*Must meet admissions requirements
Seasons® Memory Care Program
Seasons provides a more comforting and rewarding quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our specially trained staff members utilize proven techniques for understanding, communicating and interacting with memory-impaired individuals.