Elderwood at Ticonderoga
101 Adirondack Drive, Suite 3, Ticonderoga, NY 12883
IMPORTANT VISITATION INFORMATION UPDATE
Due to the recent changes in guidance from the New York State Department of Health, all visitors must now present a verified negative COVID-19 test result obtained within the seven days prior to visiting. Visitation cannot be permitted if the visitor fails to present a negative test result, exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms, or does not pass screening questions.
To obtain a COVID-19 Test Visit https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-testing or call (888) 364-3065 to make an appointment.
Should our facility experience a positive COVID-19 case – either among our residents or our staff – visitation must be suspended for 14 days (previously 28) from the date of the most recent positive test.
Based on guidance from the Essex County Board of Health regarding increased incidences of COVID-19 in the county, we are temporarily unable to welcome visitors.
We will notify families directly as soon as limited visitation can resume. We appreciate your understanding.
Services and Programs
- Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing
- Subacute rehab therapy
- Specialty Programs
- Respite Care
- Seasons® Memory Care Program
Benefits of Elderwood
- Comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Unit dedicated to rehab therapy
- Spacious rehab gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Emergency room, medical office building, medical fitness, and laboratory services on campus
- Comfortable private, and semi-private rooms
- Friendly, home-like atmosphere with attractive common spaces, spacious courtyard garden, and landscaped grounds with mountain views
- Restorative Nursing program for long-term residents
- Part of the Medical Village of Ticonderoga, with an emergency department, medical office building, and laboratory services on campus
Helping You Prepare for Rehab
We make it easy to pre-schedule your short-term rehab stay, with rooms dedicated just for patients undergoing therapy. We’ll take care of everything, including verifying your insurance information.*
*Must meet admissions requirements
Seasons® Memory Care Program
Seasons provides a more comforting and rewarding quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our specially trained staff members utilize proven techniques for understanding, communicating and interacting with memory-impaired individuals.
Schedule a short-term stay for your loved one. We offer a safe, medically supervised environment, with amenities that include three daily meals, social events, and medication management.