Elderwood at Wheatfield
2600 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Wheatfield, NY 14304
IMPORTANT VISITATION INFORMATION UPDATE
Due to the recent changes in guidance from the New York State Department of Health, all visitors must now present a verified negative COVID-19 test result obtained within the seven days prior to visiting. Visitation cannot be permitted if the visitor fails to present a negative test result, exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms, or does not pass screening questions.
To obtain a COVID-19 Test Visit https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-testing or call (888) 364-3065 to make an appointment.
Should our facility experience a positive COVID-19 case – either among our residents or our staff – visitation must be suspended for 14 days (previously 28) from the date of the most recent positive test.
We are temporarily unable to welcome visitors. We will notify families directly as soon as limited visitation can resume. We appreciate your understanding.
Services and Programs
- Subacute Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Cardiac Rehab
- Orthopedic Rehab
- SMARTS® Express Care
- Wound Care
- Specialty Programs
- Palliative Care
- Respite Care
- Seasons® Memory Care Program
- Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing
Benefits of Elderwood
- Highly trained nurses deliver round-the-clock care
- Comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational and speech therapy are available if needed
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Private bathing suites provide a tranquil setting for residents’ comfort
- Daily housekeeping services ensure an attractive and inviting personal environment
- Rehab gym with technologically advanced equipment enables quicker recovery
- Friendly staff facilitates engaging programs and activities for cognitive stimulation
- Restaurant-style dining experience at every meal
- Complimentary WiFi for guests and residents
- Attractive setting with spacious, enclosed patios and gardens
Helping You Prepare for Rehab
We make it easy to pre-schedule your short-term rehab stay, with rooms dedicated just for patients undergoing therapy. We’ll take care of everything, including verifying your insurance information*.
*Must meet admissions requirements.
Seasons® Memory Care Program
Seasons provides a more comforting and rewarding quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our specially trained staff members utilize proven techniques for understanding, communicating and interacting with memory-impaired individuals.
Schedule a short-term stay for your loved one in one of our dedicated, studio-style rooms. They can enjoy the comforts of home in a safe, medically supervised environment, and amenities that include three daily meals, social events and medication management.