Feel free to give us a call at 888-826-9663
Long Term Care & Skilled Nursing
Subacute Care and Rehabilitaion Services
Elderwood at Wheatfield
2600 Niagara Falls Boulevard
Wheatfield, New York 14304(716) 215-8000
IMPORTANT UPDATE – January 14, 2022
Based on NEW guidance from the New York State Department of Health, the following requirements are now in effect for all visitors to NYS Nursing Home Facilities:
Visitors must present proof of a NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST WITH RESULTS RECEIVED WITHIN:
• One Day for a Rapid (Antigen) Test
• Two Days for a PCR (NAAT) Test
• As Supplies Permit, An Over-The-Counter Rapid Test May be Available at the Facility, But the Test Must Be Self-Administered by The Visitor. Visitors are Responsible for Reporting Any Positive Test Results to their County Health Department. Find your county’s health department website here: https://www.health.ny.gov/contact/contact_information/
• Visitors must wear a well-fitting paper surgical/procedure mask at all times. If you do not have a paper mask, we will provide one for you.
• Visitors may ALSO wear a cloth mask OVER the paper mask if they choose
Please note that we are taking all appropriate precautions to protect our residents from COVID-19 and other infectious diseases. Our residents are particularly vulnerable, and we ask that you assist us by being mindful of all precautions in place at the facility.
Depending on the presence of active COVID-19 infections, certain precautionary measures may be required for your visit, including personal protective equipment, mask requirements, outdoor visitation, physical barriers, or other infection control precautions. We ask that you respect any and all direction from staff to ensure a safe visit. Please read and adhere to all posted signage regarding safe visit guidelines.
If you are experiencing symptoms or are required to quarantine due to a positive COVID-19 test, you are ineligible to visit our facility until you are cleared from quarantine.
Located on a park-like campus that also features Elderwood’s independent and assisted living communities, Elderwood at Wheatfield is a bright and modern skilled nursing community centrally located in Niagara County, just east of Niagara Falls. Nationally recognized for quality rehab services, Elderwood at Wheatfield’s fully modernized therapy suite features state-of-the-art equipment for physical, occupational and speech therapy. The community also offers the Seasons Memory Care program for residents with dementia.
Our priority is to provide a safe, comfortable and vibrant home for you or your loved one. For questions about our community and care options, we welcome you to contact our staff directly. To schedule a virtual tour, please click here.