Elderwood at North Creek
112 Ski Bowl Road, North Creek, NY 12853
IMPORTANT VISITATION INFORMATION UPDATE
Due to the recent changes in guidance from the New York State Department of Health, all visitors must now present a verified negative COVID-19 test result obtained within the seven days prior to visiting. Visitation cannot be permitted if the visitor fails to present a negative test result, exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms, or does not pass screening questions.
To obtain a COVID-19 Test Visit https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-testing or call (888) 364-3065 to make an appointment.
Should our facility experience a positive COVID-19 case – either among our residents or our staff – visitation must be suspended for 14 days (previously 28) from the date of the most recent positive test.
We are excited to share that effective Monday, 7/20 we will be able to welcome visitors back to our facility on a limited basis!
Visits are by appointment only, please call (518) 251-2447 to schedule a visit. Only a limited number of appointments are available each day.
- Visitors MUST present a verified negative COVID-19 test result obtained within seven days prior to visiting
- Visits are currently limited in duration and to 2 visitors – no one under 18 may visit
- All visitors and residents must wear face coverings throughout the visit
- Visitors are required to complete a brief health screening at the facility
- Visitors may not bring items to the residents during their visitation
- Other restrictions apply and will be posted at the facility
Services and Programs
- Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing
- Memory Care
- Palliative Care
- Subacute Rehab Therapy
- Outpatient Therapy
- Adult Medical Day Services
- Respite Care
Benefits of Elderwood
- Comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Bright, spacious rehab gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Friendly, home-like atmosphere with beautifully decorated common spaces
- Daily housekeeping services ensure an attractive and inviting personal environment
- Pleasant dining experience
- Lively social activities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Spacious patios, surrounded by gardens, and park-like backyard setting
- Located next to North Creek Health Center
Helping You Prepare for Rehab
We make it easy to pre-schedule your short-term rehab stay, with rooms dedicated just for patients undergoing therapy. We’ll take care of everything, including verifying your insurance information.*
*Must meet admissions requirements.
Adult Medical Day Services
Elderly or physically challenged individuals enjoy socializing activities, while benefiting from medical monitoring and personal attention
Schedule a short-term stay for your loved one. We offer a safe, medically supervised environment, with amenities that include three daily meals, social events, and medication management